El Daly Fan club !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Daly Fan club !!

EL Daly series FANS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the best actor (El Dally ll)

5 posters

Who is the best actor (El Dally ll)

Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) I_vote_lcap42%Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) I_vote_rcap 42% [ 78 ]
Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) I_vote_lcap45%Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) I_vote_rcap 45% [ 85 ]
Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) I_vote_lcap13%Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) I_vote_rcap 13% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 187

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Empty Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Monica

Monica

Ahmad Safwat

(Khaled El Dally)

Hassan El Raddad

(Bassem El Dally)

Amr Youssef

(Adham Fares)

2Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Empty Re: Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Nourhan Mohammed

Nourhan Mohammed

3 OF THEM R SOOOOOOOOOOOO GR8 farao
AND EL DALLY SERIES IS THE BEST SERIES I VE EVER SEEN

3Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Empty Re: Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:49 pm

AHME GAL

Anonymous

بجد انا عجبنى جدا شخصية خالد الدالى بجد انا ما بحسش انه بيمسل نهائى بجد انا مبسوط جدا منه وربنا بجد يوفقه

4Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Empty Re: Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:43 am

dr.mido

bassem
bs amr w a7mad is gr8 too

5Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Empty Re: Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 pm

reemloveahmed

reemloveahmed

احمد صفوت طبعا (خالد الدلى عجبنى فى الدور جدا جدا وكمان احمد الوزان

6Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Empty Re: Who is the best actor (El Dally ll) Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:51 pm

sama

sama

احمد صفوت احسن نجم صاعد طبعا

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]