El Daly Fan club !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Daly Fan club !!

EL Daly series FANS

You are not connected. Please login or register

no no no no no no this ending 4 part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no no no no no no this ending 4 part 2 Empty no no no no no no this ending 4 part 2 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 pm

bigstar_13_blue

bigstar_13_blue

why this ending u lost many steps and u are playing with ur succsess pls tll me how can you pen a new prpblem in the 34th (dalia nasef) then you end this season without even telling us wt did she do with sa3ed i cant belive that was he end of 35 days of my waiting for the end also basems new problem & the dissabearnce of aldaly why did end this season like this u lost ur success with this step i hope u can make the last season quickly btn without any new ideas for a 4th season and with getting it toooooooooooo long 35 as in this season we got bored on the 26th asslan hay can you send me any reason for this bad ending it can be the ending of 7al2a wa7da bt not the whole part pls answer me plssssssssss?????

bigstar_13_blue

bigstar_13_blue

why this ending u lost many steps and u are playing with ur succsess pls tll me how can you pen a new prpblem in the 34th (dalia nasef) then you end this season without even telling us wt did she do with sa3ed i cant belive that was he end of 35 days of my waiting for the end also basems new problem & the dissabearnce of aldaly why did end this season like this u lost ur success with this step i hope u can make the last season quickly btn without any new ideas for a 4th season and with getting it toooooooooooo long 35 as in this season we got bored on the 26th asslan hay can you send me any reason for this bad ending it can be the ending of 7al2a wa7da bt not the whole part
pls answer me plssssssssss?????////

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum